I agree. The primary goal is to have mailboxes, especially shared
mailboxes, that users can connect to. At least in this stage calendars,
contacts and such are not required since that is running within our
regular (windows) exchange server environment. But as the project
manager stated, he wanted exchange on zlinux. Perhaps just a word,
exchange instead of mailserver just because he is used to the word
exchange (just like OS=windows, sigh). OTOH, it would be nice if we
could provide full exchange functionality.

So if we can make an exchange replacement happen it would be nice. But
if that proves to be too much at one time (or not possible at all) just
a mailserver for shared mailboxes would be good for now too. Any
thoughts on how to proceed here? Is a regular mailserver (postfix?)
capable of providing shared mailboxes?

Regards, Berry.