>Is Debian on server better then Ubuntu?

No idea :) I have several servers under Debian but see that many people
now prefer Ubuntu, i tried find the reason for that but failed :)
"The same distro" is a good point, but i have Windows on my desktop :)

        WBR, Sergey

Scott Rohling <scott.rohl...@gmail.com>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
08-09-11 19:06