From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Mark Post
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 4:34 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: EMC fcp problem

>>> On 9/8/2011 at 03:40 PM, Victor Echavarry Diaz <vechava...@evertecinc.com>
wrote:
> Mark:
> I begin the update and when I reboot, the system give the following message
> FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.16.60-0.21-default/modules.dep: No
> such f
> ile or directory
>
> The module lib is /lib/modules/2.6.16.60-0.42.10-default how I solve this.

Did you boot the right kernel?  It looks like you booted the old one.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This email communication and its attachments
contain information that are proprietary and confidential to
EVERTEC, INC., its affiliates or its clients.  They may not be
disclosed, distributed, used, copied or modified in any way without
EVERTEC, Inc.’s authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you are not an authorized person.  Please
delete it and notify the sender immediately. EVERTEC, Inc. and its
affiliates do not assume any liability for damages resulting from
emails that have been sent or altered without their consent.
Moreover, EVERTEC, Inc. has taken precautions to safeguard its
email communications, but cannot assure that such is the case and
disclaim any responsibility attributable thereto.