>>> On 10/16/2011 at 10:09 PM, Ron Foster at Baldor-IS <rfos...@baldor.com>
>>> wrote:

> SPident-0.9-74.36.1

That is the most current version of SPident for SP4.  So, I don't know why it's
showing up in the list of available patches, but it's clear that it's already
installed.

This is only one of a number of reasons why you want to get to SLES11 SP1.  The
interface between YaST and zypper is much better and understandable.  It
_really_ irritates me when I have to work on a SLES10 system these days, just
because of rug/zmd.