Offer, I do get the erratic pings too.  Not as high as 200, but some 50s.

It was reported to me a few weeks ago by one of our more sophisticated users
that traceroute occasionally fails over the same vswitch.
Run it like 20 times 1 right after another to recreate or use the -q option
with something like -q 8.

I checked with another customer and he also saw the same behavior.

I opened a PMR with VM but they said to open one with Linux.  I have not gotten
around to opening one with Novell yet.

Could some of you others out there try this simple ping test?

We are also vlan aware and it does happen on both LACP and non-LACP.

Marcy

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.