Hello listers,

Due to other work late last year, we were unable to migrate from SLES10
SP3 to SLES11, so we migrated to SLES10 SP4 instead.

Now is the time to start looking at migrating the systems to SLES11 SP1.

However, when I go out to the Novell website and look for the How to
upgrade to SLES11 SP1, I do not see SLES10 SP4 as a supported migration
path.

Anyone know if you can migrate from SLES10 SP4 to SLES11 SP1?

Thanks,
Ron Foster
Baldor Electric