>>> On 2/10/2012 at 11:33 AM, Alan Altmark <alan_altm...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 02/10/2012 at 10:21 EST, Ron Foster at Baldor-IS
> <rfos...@baldor.com> wrote:
>
>> I did not know that we could open a PMR with IBM directly.
>
> Only if your Linux support contract is with IBM.

But, if you've already opened a PMR with IBM for z/VM or for hardware (for
whatever reason related to the incident), we'd like to know about it anyway.  I
know the same is true in the reverse, if a customer comes to us first, and then
later needs to work with IBM on the problem because it involves IBM software or
hardware.