From: Scott Rohling [mailto:scott.rohl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 03:43 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] Cannot add drive to existing LVM SLES 11 SP 1

just realized that the lvextend command I showed should be:   lvextend -L
+2G /dev/testvg/testlv

And - if the error is about resize - then it's likely because the
filesystem is mounted and you will need to unmount it.   If yast got that
far, I'm not sure what the state of your volume group is - so you may want
to do a vgdisplay -v to see if the device did get added to the vg..

Scott rohling