Dear Richard,

Yes, here is the result

Model: IBM S390 DASD drive (dasd)
Disk /dev/dasdl: 2462MB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/4096B
Partition Table: dasd

Number  Start   End     Size    File system  Flags
 1      98.3kB  1650MB  1650MB  ext2         , , , , , , , , , , ,

(parted) resize 1 98.3kb 2462MB ext2
Error: File system has an incompatible feature enabled.
(parted)

--
Best regards

Florian Bilek