From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Gregg
Levine
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 10:26 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: console-kit-daemon errors on SLES 11

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Shane G <ibm-m...@tpg.com.au> wrote:
>> As per the document one can modify the the syslog-ng.conf file to supress
>> the messages.
>
> React to the symptom (and hide the evidence) rather than fix the actual
> problem.
> Has happened before, will do again.
>
> Shane ...

> send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
> http://wiki.linuxvm.org/

Hello!
I agree. I've got a reasonable idea of what that program (and
application) does on my system. But what does it do besides complain
on a System Z?

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
By replying to this e-mail, you consent to SunTrust's monitoring activities of
all communication that occurs on SunTrust's systems.
SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc. Live
Solid. Bank Solid. is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]