Hi all...   A related batch of questions....

Is anyone out there using an IBM V7000 for their Linux?

And anyone using any thin provisioning?   I saw the thread about XIV a
couple months back.  Does anyone know of a good writeup for what's what
from a Linux filesystem point of view?  Or setup tips?

That thread mentions btrfs, but this client wants to use RH, and from
what I read on RH's site, they consider btrfs "experimental".  Anyone
using btrfs on RH?

Thanks for any thoughts...
Lee

--