Thanks Klaus...   Did you also have an SVC between the V7000 and the
z114?   I understand that "SVC front-end is still the requirement for
"any SCSI." ".....
Thanks,
Lee

On 9/12/2012 9:22 AM, Klaus Bergmann wrote:
We installed Linux on a z114 with V7000 at a customer earlier this year.
After initial problems with device detection and multipathing it seems to
run ok so far. Make sure to attach through a switch.

Klaus Bergmann