Rob,

The traffic is between our Sap application servers running under zvm.

During the latest conference call, the TCP ip folks determined that the SAP
traffic in question generally has packets less than 8k.  So changing the frame
size would not help.

Ron Foster

Baldor Electric Company

5711 R S Boreham Jr Street