On Sun, 2013-08-25 at 23:09 +0000, Smith, Ann (CTO Service Delivery)
wrote:
> Is there a good doc on san commands with SLES11?
> Trying to see what commands were dropped and what other commands can be used
> for same functionality
>
> zfcp_host-configure and zcp_disk_configure still seem to exist
>
> I used san_disc a lot
> Looking for equivalents for
> san_disc -c HBA_LIST
> san_disc -c PORT_LIST -a 1 output
>
> lsluns -c 0.0.xxxx -a    output seems similar to san_disc -c REPORT_LUNS -a 1
> -p 0x500....

I have come across zfcp_san_disc on a SLES11 SP3 system.
After installing libzfcphbaapi0 there is also zfcp_show.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Linux on System z Development

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen