From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of
Cameron Seay
Sent: November-10-13 10:26 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: RDz and VM

Has anyone connected to a VM Linux server using RDz?  I'm a regular RDz
user, and see the connection parameters for VM but I am doing something
wrong.  Do I put in the IP address of my server or the LPAR where the server
lives and log in to the guest as opposed to the server.

Thanks.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/

  • RDz and VM Cameron Seay
    • Re: RDz and VM Hans Rempel, HMR Consultants