What's *running* in the guests?

In a prior life, I was in the VM and Linux team supporting apps mostly WAS
based. We saw a lot of "mysterious" loads. While IBM has made improvements
in WAS, the apps are always in need of review.

The most common (and extreme) example is apps which poll. Not so much a
concern on an otherwise idle PC, this is a gross CPU waste in any shared
environment, virtual or not. Look for things like that. But that's just one
example.

-- R; <><