Yes it is reserved in TCPIP PROFILE.

Also instead of Userid root running the start up command, I would like to
re-direct to another ID.

 So that /u/users/bfgagent -s is started by abc123 instead of root. I tried
with su -abc123 /u/users/bfagent -s, but it is asking for the password of
abc123. During IPL, is there a way to supply password during mount ?