Mark:

That is what I call very cool.  Let me be clear, DIRM finds available DASD
from the pool (in our case MOD 9s) and gives them to the clone?  For
example, the clones will have volumes E150, E152... E15n, which are all
named the same for each clone anyway, and find DASD for them. I want to
make sure I'm clear on this.

Thanks

--
Cameron Seay, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems Technology