On 14Jul14:1553-0400, Alan Altmark wrote:

> On Monday, 07/14/2014 at 11:03 EDT, Rick Troth
> <ri...@velocitysoftware.com> wrote:
>
> > A growing number of experts are making noise about the sad state of PKI
> > on this planet.
>
> The people who make the most noise about old mousetraps typically have a
> vested interest in a new model.  There's nothing wrong with the PKI model,
> IMO, but there is an incredible lack of understanding about how to manage
> its deployment so that it improves your overall security posture.

I'd suggest the model is flawed if it assumes all CAs
are above reproach--history has proven otherwise.
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________