I have what I think is a simple question.  Maybe I'm not clear about how to
stop and restart a Linux server, but I was under the impressing that if I
have a running Linux server in a guest I could "suspend" it and then return
to the state that the server was in when I suspended it.  My question comes
from a need to go into a guest that has a running Linux server, switch over
to CMS to do something, and then resume the server's work.  I know how to
#cp stop or #cp begin, but the only way I know to get back to the server is
to ipl it again.  Is there a way I can go back to the processing point I
was on the Linux server before I stopped it?

Thanks.