From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Pavelka,
Tomas
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:59 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: device-mapper: reload ioctl on failed

> lvm2-2.02.100-8.el6.s390x

When I was dealing with this I had a version that had the bug fixed and I think
it was older than 2.02.100. It was 2.02.9x something. I would guess that your
problem is LVM related but not the same that I had. Red Hat would give you
better advice than I do.

Tomas

The information in this transmission may contain proprietary and non-public
information of BB&T or its affiliates and may be subject to protection under
the law. The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete the material
from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately
of the inadvertent transmission.