From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Shumate,
Scott
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 3:56 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: device-mapper: reload ioctl on failed

Thanks for the reply Thomas.  I'm going to pass this on to our Linux guys, this
is their arena.  I'm trying to help them trouble shoot.  I'm not keen on making
the disk mw.  I'm with you on that one.  It should work by linking it r/o and
mount the volume group r/o on the linux side.  Works fine in our QA
environment.  Just fails on our test environment.

Thanks
Scott