As part of my linux PROFILE EXEC - if it is going to IPL linux it runs an
exec that detaches all disks that do not belong to that linux guest, in my
case, all R/O disks.

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems