>>> On 12/19/2014 at 02:54 PM, Mark Pace <pacemainl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So during install I don't see a way to add 3 disks to btrfs without first
> creating an LVM volume group.  I see no way to run this command, btrfs
> device add dev1 dev2 /path/to/filesystem during install.

I haven't had the chance to play around much with btrfs, so I don't know if
that functionality is supported in the installer or YaST yet.  Certainly it's
something that can be done from the command line after installation.  I would
bet you could do it even during installation if you use SSH to access the
system.  Once the DASD volumes have been formatted and partitions put on them,
a second SSH session would allow you to add the volumes.

# df -hT /
Filesystem     Type   Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/dasda2    btrfs  2.1G  1.5G  319M  83% /

# btrfs device add /dev/dasdc1 /

# df -hT /
Filesystem     Type   Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/dasda2    btrfs  2.8G  1.5G 1021M  61% /