Hi,

Just to briefly record that when trying to use the XCAT GUI the
Provision->Images->Advanced->Copy CD function on a DVD image with a correct MD5
according to the vendor's download page, I got

"Error: copycds could not identify the ISO supplied, you may wish to try -n
<osver>".

There was nowhere evident to insert this option in the GUI input field, but I
was able to work around this via PuTTY to the SSH server available in XCAT, and
use of the command:

"copycds -n ddd -a s390x xxx.iso"

Where ddd is my name for the distro and xxx is the filename that successfully
passed the MD5 check.

Why this was necessary is a mystery, but I'm happy enough for now as the XCAT
GUI can now list all the images contained within the copied ISO.

Thanks,
Peter