I have installed zVm with zLinux under it on a System z Lpar with IFL
processors before.  I could verify that the IFLs were being used with zvm
commands.

With this one, I know we have an IFL that has been dedicated to this Lpar.
I was just curious if there are messages or commands within the zLinux
environment that verified that it is now using an IFL processor.  A command
or a message would be helpful.  If not, no worries.

Thanks.