Hi Mark/All,

Under the parmfile I do see the below entry:

ramdisk_size=65536 root=/dev/ram1 ro init=/linuxrc TERM=dumb
Broadcast=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Gateway=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx HostIP=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Hostname=xxxxx.xxx.com Layer2=0 Portname=INTRANET
Install=http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/novell/sles10/zseries/sp3/dvd1/
Nameserver=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Netmask=255.255.255.0 Password=xxxxx
Username=anonymous UseVNC=1 VNCPassword=xxxxx
ReadChannel=0.0.0c00 WriteChannel=0.0.0c01 DataChannel=0.0.0c02
OsaInterface=qdio OsaMedium=eth InstNetDev=osa

Not sure what type of install was used in SLES10

Jake