My apologies.  I didn't realize this was an issue with VM, and I can see
why. I was thinking about NFS and doing something quick and dirty that
way.  The write access is immaterial.  I at least want them to link to one
of my disks.  Read only will be fine.  Can I just attach another minidisk
to my guest and let them have read only access to it?

Thanks.

--
Cameron Seay, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems Technology