Hi again.

With SLES 12 it seems like grub2 is being used for booting and not
zipl(?) - I can't find a /etc/zipl.conf*  in SLES 12 at least. Is that
normal?

With SLES 12 I also had some trouble booting the system properly after
a clean install (it might have something to do with the swap disk I
mentioned in a earlier mail) - unless I remove any trace of
"resume=/path/to/disk" in grub-config. Does having resume on s390 have
any meaning?

--
chs