I think that is because your install media contains them all and is one of
your repos.  We have had trouble accessing the ftp server with our
installation media (which of course has php) and are using the Open SuSE
OSS repo and I don't see php on it.  It's an issue with our unorthodox
installation and not the distro.  Any tips on a repo I can access that has
php?

--
Cameron Seay, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems Technology