Thank you, all.  I have never noticed that the new version was released
before the SP4 for the previous version.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Marcy Cortes <marcy.d.cor...@wellsfargo.com

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems