There is a nicdef in my user direct in the linux default profile, below is some
info maybe someone might see my issue. I have tried many variations in the CONF
file but still no luck. LNXMAINT is being used for now as the install id. Any
help is really appreciated, Thanks Matt

system.config file. (define vswitch vsw1 rdev 090B)

PROFILE LNXDFLT
 IPL CMS
 MACHINE ESA
 CPU 00 BASE
 NICDEF 600 TYPE QDIO LAN SYSTEM VSW1
* CAN UNCOMMENT ONCE A SECOND VSWITCH IS ADDED TO
* ZVM SYSTEM CONFIG FILE
* NICDEF 700 TYPE QDIO LAN SYSTEM VSW2
  SPOOL 000C 2540 READER *
  SPOOL 000D 2540 PUNCH A
  SPOOL 000E 1403 A
  CONSOLE 009 3215 T
  LINK MAINT 0190 0190 RR
  LINK MAINT 019D 019D RR
  LINK MAINT 019E 019E RR
  LINK MAINT 0402 0402 RR
  LINK MAINT 0401 0401 RR
  LINK LNXMAINT 192 191 RR
  LINK TCPMAINT 592 592 RR

USER LNXMAINT LNXMAINT 512M 512M BEG
 INCLUDE TCPCMSU
 INCLUDE LNXDFLT
 OPTION APPLMON
 LINK TCPMAINT 592 592 RR
 MDISK 191 3390 0001 0020 LN44A9 MR READ WRITE MULTIPLE
 MDISK 192 3390 0021 1500 LN44A9 MR READ WRITE MULTIPLE

REDHAT CONF FILE

DASD=100-102
HOSTNAME=zvm.rh6master.pch.com
NETTYPE=qeth