Is this a dedicated OSA to Linux or through a VSWITCH running on z/VM?

Larry Davis,
VM Capability

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Victor
Echavarry Diaz
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 1:35 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: SLES 11 SP 4 VLAN problem

We are trying to create a new SLES 11 SP 4 Golden Image. After execute the
SLES11.EXEC we can't connect to the NFS. We check the NFS server and everything
is correct. When we execute again we found this message:

adding VLAN 0 to HW filter on device eth0.

We don't have any vlan 0. How we can add the correct vlan to the PARM-S11 file?

We have z/VM6.3 under a SSI cluster.

Regards,

Victor Echavarry
System Programmer, EVERTEC LLC

WARNING: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it
immediately.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of EVERTEC, Inc. or its
affiliates. Finally, the integrity and security of this message cannot be
guaranteed on the Internet, and as such EVERTEC, Inc. and its affiliates accept
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/