Hi, yes you will need figures from z/VM. And do some work yourself as already
mentioned.
We use IND output for all zlinux servers from z/VM every 5 minute saved into a
file.
You get total cpu seconds used since boot.
So we read that generated file every night, and calculates difference for each
5 minutes interval giving us promille cpu used (better than percent, we can
stick to integer).
We put that (and memory usage as well by the way, active that is, Proj. WSET)
in a mysql database.
This is actually a c-pgm to get descent performance with the calculating :-)
Every Monday we run a 'batch' generating html-pages including graphs for last
week per server.
So we can take a look with almost zero response time.
And we can produce statistics and graphs whatever you want.

Tore Agblad
zOpen, IT Services

Volvo Group Headquarters
Corporate Process & IT