        WBR, Sergey

Scott Rohling <scott.rohl...@gmail.com>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
01-10-15 18:05
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port

        To:     LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Documentation for Linux on z Systems and KVM -
new

'The speed of progress' ?    Is it not moving fast enough for you, Sergey?
  Perhaps we need 'dinosaur crossing' signs stamped on the z... ?

I am personally not worried about slowing down the world ... I have failed
even when actively trying  ;-)  I stay in shape running to catch up..

Scott Rohling

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or