Thank you for a really quick answer Alan.
So I did get it right more or less. I didn't know that I can do vlans which
will make things cleaner to some extent.

But I was hopping for a different answer when it comes to security.
We will have at least non-prod and prod environments on separate chpids
then.

Thank you
Gregory