Subject: Re: hipersockets
From: Grzegorz Powiedziuk <gpowiedz...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, November 20, 2015 8:47 am
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU

Thanks Alan.
HiperSocket VSWITCH Bridge will not help when it comes to isolation,
right? Vswitch simply acts as a bridge for hipersocket network using
using
one of the real hipersocket devices as one of its own interfaces (bridge
port). Via this bridge Hipersocket network gets access to external
network
but doesn't give more control on who can talk to who inside of CEC, does
it?
thanks
Gregory

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or