Mike,

I am trying an autoyast automatic installation.  I don't have any issues on a
manual install.  The messages I am getting (can't get screen prints) are as
follows.  I have tried multiple versions of the dud including

dud=nfs://10.96.1.186/srv/nfs/autoyast/yast2-s390-3.1.22-6.1.s390x.rpm

I am using a mounted iso image for the install medium.

First screen is about
No hard disks were found for this installation .... (especially on s390 or
iSCSI systems)

Next screen says 0.0.0100 is not formatted. Format device now? (I got this
message on the sles11 install but it continued after a few moments without
intervention which is what we want).

Next screen is
Disks formatting failed. Exit code: 1.

Next screen

Device '/dev/dasda' not found by storage backend

Chris Will
Systems Software
(313) 549-9729 Cell
cw...@bcbsm.com