Put a period "." right after rhel71

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Michael
Harding
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 2:09 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: FTP to Linux

Email sent from outside of PSEG. Use caution before using links/attachments.

You should have received an error message describing the problem, but things to
check:
1) If cts is a new filepool (or not), is ftpserve enrolled as administrator?
2) Is JAKE011 authorized (granted) to write to the target directory?  Or
<PUBLIC>?

--
Mike Harding
z/VM System Support

Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 01/14/2016 10:49:04
AM:

> From: Jake Anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com>
> To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
> Date: 01/14/2016 10:50 AM
> Subject: Re: FTP to Linux
> Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
>
> Hi Mark
>
> I tried but it doesn't change . Any other method to achieve ?

> > <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > > How do I change from JAKE011. To CTS:LINUX021.RHEL71 so that I can
> > transfer
> > > all the above file under RHEL71 directory ?
> >
> > Have you tried using the cd command?
> > cd cts:linux021.rhel71
> >

> > Mark Post

> > -- For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
> > send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu <javascript:;> with the message:
> > INFO LINUX-390 or visit
> > http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390
> > -- For more information on Linux on System z, visit
> > http://wiki.linuxvm.org/

> For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
> email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
> http://wiki.linuxvm.org/

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s), is
intended solely for use by the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person designated as responsible for delivering such messages
to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to disclose, copy, distribute
or retain this message, in whole or in part, without written authorization from
PSEG.  This e-mail may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately. This notice is included in all e-mail messages leaving
PSEG.  Thank you for your cooperation.