On Thursday, 05/19/2016 at 08:24 GMT, Mauro Souza <thoriu...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> That was a question I had for some time but never got time to pursue:
how
> to unpack the files? It's something from Linux or from zVM?

Without an update to cms-fuse, it's simplest just to unpack them with CMS
before you mount the disk.

There's nothing magical about packed files.  Those of you who have loaded
the VM source (and who can read assembler) can see exactly how you expand
a packed by by looking at label DMSXINPK in module DMSXIN ASSEMBLE.

Alan Altmark

Senior Managing z/VM and Linux Consultant
Lab Services System z Delivery Practice
IBM Systems & Technology Group
ibm.com/systems/services/labservices
office: 607.429.3323