Hi,
as Michael already mentioned the guests only have a offset they can store
in the SIEBK.
The clock of all your guests are ticking at the same pace, so you have no
traditional different drifting due to different clocks on one system z box.
If you have a difference between your Linux Guests that should be from your
Linux actually setting time (and by that actually their offset).
Given the permissions and access one could surely check the offsets of both
guests, but that can be quite hard :-)

For all other checks the issue will almost always be, that you would have
to send a command to both at the same time which is impossible - so you can
never compare most of the output if they just report "date" or such.
But NTP which you already have running can help you to find if those two
systems are apart.

If you run "ntpq -pn" you get a list of servers as configured and an offset
of your system too them.
Now since your Linux guests are ticking at the same rate by the HW design,
the offset to the same NTP peers should stay the same.

If these offsets differ on your systems, something on that system has set
time to be that offset.

Also, if you continue debugging this I'd recommend trying to stay away from
high level things like "date" as there are so many levels in between which
could skew things.
Write a minimal program calling STCKE should be way more reliable.
And if you find the difference is always zero on STCKE level, but once you
move to more abstracted functions like clock_gettimeofday / gettimeofday
you can start debugging down that route.

Kind Regards,
Christian

Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server