From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of van
Sleeuwen, Berry
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:50 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SLES 12 - to btrfs or not to btrfs

Hi Larry,

Can you explain your changed procedures a bit more? What are the
considerations, pitfalls etc?

We are going to install new (SLES12) machines in the near future and, just like
Marcy, I am still considering what would be the best option. Either for system
volumes (think of cloning systems) or user volumes (extending, reducing,
performance etc).

Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Berry van
Sleeuwen