From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Mohammad
Zachariah
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 12:26
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SLES 11 SP4 - Kernel locking up

It is limited to 32-bit apps only, A new kernel with the fix released already,
please contact your support.

Best Regards,

Mohammad Y. Zachariah
System Support Representative , Linux Support To open or view an IBM PMR
electronically http://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/help/srHelp.action

   Phone: 303 - 354 - 8832

   E-mail: mzach...@eg.ibm.com

                                                               B145 IBM Smart