Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:32:38 +0200
From: Christian Borntraeger <borntrae...@de.ibm.com>
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Alpine Linux 3.8 rc2 on z/VM and KVM

On 06/13/2018 05:58 AM, Tuan M. Hoang wrote:
Hello,

The Alpine Linux Project has released the the 2nd release candidate for
its 3.8 stable series with support for z/VM and KVM.

For the installation guide and more information, please visit :
https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/S390x.

Thanks for the good writeup.
Will there also be a bootable iso image to simplify the KVM installation even
more?

For running Alpine in Docker, please visit :
https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/S390x/Docker.

If you have any questions or comments, please reply to this thread or
send an email to this list, or alpine-de...@lists.alpinelinux.org, or
reach out at IRC channels #alpine-linux or #alpine-devel at Freenode, or
use #alpinelinux on Twitter.

Many thanks,
Tuan

Kindest Regards,

☮ Paul Flint
(802) 595-9365 Cell

Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgement in response to this note.

Paul Flint
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641