From: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Mark Post
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 4:51 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Google Chrome on Red Hat?

On 5/31/19 4:16 PM, Adolph Kahan wrote:
> Hi David, I was also looking for either Firefox or Chrome to run on z/Linux.
> At present none of these work on z/Linux.
>
> The only browser that will run on z/Linux is MIDORI -
> https://www.midori-browser.org/

That is incorrect. Mozilla Firefox has been available on mainframe Linux for
rather a long time. I've built it numerous times for Slack/390.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390