On 5/28/19 1:21 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
> I'd like to run Google Chrome on Red Hat z/Liunx...does anyone know
> where a pre-build binary might be found?

I just tried to build Chromium on the openSUSE Build Service. It failed
due to what seems like in-line assembler code in the source. I suspect
that there's not a pre-built binary out there, unless someone has gone
to a fair amount of trouble to get it to build. That no one has spoken
up in this mailing list would indicate that none of the usual suspects
have made that effort.

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390