Hi

No firewall is not blocking as I tested from the guest session with FTP
command and I was able to logon to my windows FTP server from zVM.

Secondly I have moved all the image file content to my windows FTP folder
Which has

Boot - security catalogue
Cdboot - disc image file
Cdboot - PRM file
Generic - PRM file
Genericdvd - PRM file
Initrd.addrsize - ADDRSIZE file
Initrd - disc image file
Install - disc image file
Kernel - disc image file
Redhat.exec - EXEC file
TRANS.TBL - TBL file

Now above files are placed inside the FTP folder path under image folder.

Regards
Jake