On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:29:29 +0400
Jake Anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> No firewall is not blocking as I tested from the guest session with
> FTP command and I was able to logon to my windows FTP server from zVM.
>
> Secondly I have moved all the image file content to my windows FTP
> folder Which has
>
> Boot - security catalogue
> Cdboot - disc image file
> Cdboot - PRM file
> Generic - PRM file
> Genericdvd - PRM file
> Initrd.addrsize - ADDRSIZE file
> Initrd - disc image file
> Install - disc image file
> Kernel - disc image file
> Redhat.exec - EXEC file
> TRANS.TBL - TBL file
>
> Now above files are placed inside the FTP folder path under image
> folder.

how about the .treeinfo from the root directory? I'm not familiar with
Windows any more, but there should be an option to see "invisible" or
"system" files whose names start with a dot on Linux.

If there is a transfer log on the FTP server, it should show what files
the installation is looking for (both successfully and unsuccessfully).
Does it try to find install.img which is the actual installer?

                Dan