We are running about 2700  SLES11 servers at kernel levels,
3.0.101-108.108-default, 3.0.101-108.111-default , on z15's, no issues so far.

Regards, Phil Tully
Chief Architect-z/VM & z/Linux
phil.tu...@adp.com
cell: 973-202-7427
1-800 377-0237,,5252697#

On 7/22/20, 2:04 AM, "Linux on 390 Port on behalf of Mark Post"