Thank you, Mark, for sharing this news - the entire Open Mainframe Project
community is thrilled to be able to provide this resource for growing open
source on Z.

One part of making this resource a reality is funding; as you all know,
these machines have significant upfront and ongoing costs. We are looking
for corporate sponsors who might be interested in Open Mainframe Project
membership, which is how we can fund this endeavor. You can learn more
about membership at https://www.openmainframeproject.org/about/join or
contact me directly with any questions.

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
Academy Software Foundation, LF Energy, and Open Mainframe Project
jmer...@linuxfoundation.org
+1 234-738-4571
Schedule a meeting with me at https://meetings.hubspot.com/jmertic